Mentor Group Investment considers a wide range of asset classes as eligible for the group development process.
Following a careful analysis and internal evaluation based on our eligibility criteria, a decision is taken along with the preferred structure of development and operation , on a case by case approach.
Our investment focus is set on 3 different asset categories:
- Non-performing assets & distressed assets - Click here
- Build to suit - Click here
- Finished / Unfinished projects - Click here
We focus mainly on the following real estate projects, with a major focus on each category to be under a need for asset expansion/renovation needs/prior completion/distressed asset:
- Commercial assets of all kinds.
- Greenfield projects – Land with complete project design.
- Logistic projects
- Retail assets of all kinds
- Hotel industry
- Service oriented projects - Schools/Hospitals/etc...
- Residential projects in all stages.
- Skeleton phase projects.
If you have any investment opportunity and would like us to check its eligibility under our analysis criteria, please contact us